"AGENT MATCH" IS OVER; WHAT BETTER WAY TO MATCH AGENTS THAN ACTIVERAIN??
I saw the letter that was written by the NAR official telling us why they are discontinuing the Agent Match website---I congratulate them for finally seeing the light!...NO one can possibly think that a website on a computer is capable of identifying an individuals business acumen through it's search engine!!
Now NAR is looking for ways to improve the concept of matching agents and the buying and selling public....So, what about blogging? Why not use a proven method?
- An agent who blogs is revealing a lot about their knowledge of an area...or areas, and that includes revealing their business acumen!
- Local posts are truly the best way to tell the story about an area, they also reveal the sort of person who is telling the story.
- ActiveRain is a well established website now for those individuals looking for information about real estate and local information about a given area.
- I personally get about 75%-80% of my listings through searches that bring the public to my blog.
- This is an opportunity that I have nurtured since 2007; it has been the most beneficial for me to get listings.
- Look at the data that comes through ActiveRain in sales results and local market reports--what a great source of timely market information!
It is time for blogging to be recognized by the NAR and others as to the power of words. It is a demonstration of an agent's intimate knowledge of an area that comes through in a blog post!
ACTIVERAIN IS WHERE IT IS AT!!!
**ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT IN THIS BLOG IS ORIGINAL TO PAULA I. HATHAWAY. The views expressed herein are my personal views and do not reflect the views of Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Paula I. Hathaway, Senior Broker Associate, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Southamtpon Village Real Estate Specialist since 1995; Also Specializes in North Sea, Noyac, Water Mill and Bridgehampton, New York
Diamond , Gold and Chairman's Circle Awards; Top Producer since 2005
Click here to see my Hampton's website to see all my listings; please email me or call me for all your real estate needs in Southampton, Bridgehampton and Watermill: http://www.elliman.com/paulahathaway
MY REAL ESTATE SHOWS: